Osho Chakra Breathing Meditation activates our seven chakras internally, using deep rapid breathing and body movement to open each of our chakras to bring awareness, vitality and silence. In the Osho Chakra Breathing Meditation, you breathe through your mouth, meditating on your Muladhara Chakras and slowly focus on our upper chakras. It takes a full 1 hour as we keep on opening our seven chakras gradually so that we can increase our energy further. This meditation is best done with an empty stomach. In this meditation, music and bells are energetically support the whole procedure and indicate the beginning of each stages. Osho chakra breathing meditation is very powerful meditation to open all the area’s of chakra. All the chakras are not located on the surface of the body but are located inside the body. The following blueprint is used to indicate their presence base-;
- Root Chakra-: It is located at the base of the spine and related to the reproductive gland that explains sexuality.
- Crown Chakra-: This located at top of the head and it represents states of higher consciousness and divine connection.
- Throat Chakra-: This located at center of the Neck [Throat].
- Third-Eye Chakra-: This chakra is located at the center of the forehead between the eyebrows.
- Solar Plexus Chakra-: This chakra is located below the Chest. It represents self-esteem, pleasure, willpower, and personal responsibility.
- Heart Chakra-: It is located in the center of the Chest. It show self-love, and control of our relationships.
- Sacral Chakra-: This chakra is located below the Chest. In this chakra, we can share or express our feelings and emotions in a healthy ways to create & maintain good relationship.